Two weeks into the new year…and has your word for the year already fallen by the wayside? Forgotten, neglected, abandoned like all your past New Year resolutions?
It’s okay. You can always start again.
Here are some tools to remind yourself about your word or intention for the year:
- Write it on the first page of your planner or if you can, stick it on the cover. (This is my favorite method.)
- Create wallpaper for your computer or your mobile phone’s lock screen with your word or intention. You can use Canva or apps like Over or Adobe Spark.
- Create a vision board. Look for images on Pinterest and create a photo collage of how you want to manifest your word during the year. Highlight the word in the middle of your collage.
- Have a letter board or light box hanging around? Use them to remind you about your word.
- In your Sunday Night Journal, align your weekly intention with your annual one.
- Before taking notes for a meeting, doodle your word at the top of the page.
- Incorporate it as part of your evening prayers or morning meditation. Instead of focusing on your breath, keep your attention on your word.