The Sunday Night Journal is a 52- week planner, journal and self-care ritual for a positive and purposeful year.
It helps you start your week with positivity, set your priorities and get things done.
The Sunday Night Journal will transform your Sunday nights (AND Monday mornings) so you can feel positive and purposeful throughout the week. There are no dates so you can start any time in the year.
- 52 journaling pages with prompts so you can gain more self-awareness and make mindful choices
- 52 planner pages so you can set meaningful priorities and get things done
- Quarterly check-in pages so you can assess your direction and make adjustments for the next three months
- Yearly check-in pages so you can celebrate the year that was and set your intention for the next 12 months
The Sunday Night Journal is a beautiful practice to connect with yourself, be clear about your intentions for the week, feel gratitude for all that you have in your life and stave off the dreaded Sunday night (and Monday morning) blues.
Here are more deets about The Sunday Night Journal:
- Sized like a Moleskine (but not priced like one)
- 120 smooth, fountain pen-friendly inside pages
- Sewn to lie flat
- Designed by the lovely Christine Herrin